Cafe Evoke Feature
GET TO KNOW...
Jason Duncan, Owner of
01. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
I wanted to play professional soccer
02. What was your first job?
File Room guy at a financial planning firm
03. What do you like to do in your free time?
Be outside! Cycling, Mountain biking, skiing, hiking, sipping coffees, you know..
04. What's the best advice you've ever received?
If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done
05. How long have you been in business and how did you get started?
We have been in business for almost 6 years. How much space do I have to type?
06. Why do you choose to operate your business in Oklahoma as opposed to somewhere else?
Oklahoma is happening! It is on the move culturally and it is a great place to be.
07. Why do you think its important to keep it local?
It is the life blood of our community!
08. What locally owned business (other than your own) could you not live without?
Iguana Mexican Grill, Good Egg Dining Group, Collected Thread, DNA Galleries, Gibson Events, Josh McCullock Photography, BD Home, Shop Good, Coffee Slingers, Cuppies and Joe, wait, was that more than one??
09. Our Facebook fans want to know: What is it that sets you apart from the national chains and promotes loyal, repeat customers?
There are NO national specialty coffee catering companies!
10. Our Twitter followers want to know: What drives you to keep doing what you do?
We love seeing a line of excited coffee drinkers.