Do What You Can to Support Small Local Businesses
How To Support Small Local Businesses During The COVID-19 Outbreak
- If you’re sick, stay home. Period.
- Shop local online.
- Stock up on coffee beans from your favorite local roaster, loose-leaf tea from your favorite local shop, beer from your favorite local brewer, local produce, local snacks, etc. so you can enjoy them at home.
- Order takeout from a local restaurant/cafe or use a food delivery service.
- Buy gift cards/gift certificates now that you know you’ll use later or give them as gifts. (Birthdays and anniversaries have not been cancelled.)
- Cancel Reschedule appointments/reservations that you will miss.
- Tip generously when you can.
- Share social media posts from local businesses with your friends/family.